Friday 3 December 2010

Agnes B

Agnes B is a label i've never been that interested in (to be honest I thought it was a maternity wear) until I saw their taffeta silk dresses through a shop window the other day. These dresses made me look a little bit further into their collection and I liked what I saw.

One of the best capes i've seen this season.

I do enjoy a good shift dress and love the translucent silk panel below the collar. This would be great with a pair of high high heels or black quilted leather ballet pumps.

There is something very appealing about this 80s Laura Ashley style smock. Better without the belt and shown back wards here, I like the buttons at the front.

The dress that first grabbed my attention. I could see myself wearing this one all the time however NOT with matching tights and kitten heels.



No comments:

Post a Comment