Monday 7 March 2011

Multi Buying

I know people like to say multi buying is a fashion 'faux pas' but I do it all the time. If I like something alot I want it in a couple of colours because i'm not someone who likes alot of things. I really noticed I had a multi buying habit yesterday when I bought the same pair of platforms from Topshop in black and tan (I needed them). When I got home and took them out of the box I realised that not only was I multi buyer but i'm a multi buyer of Topshop shoes. My love of Topshop shoes is very seasonal ie sometimes I really don't like their collections but when they do a shoe I like, I buy.

The Evidence...

Brogues in pink and gold, Topshop

Platforms in black and Tan, Topshop (yesterday)

Wedges in black and mint green, Topshop

The first multi buy moment- Platforms in cream and navy (not photographed here but I have them), Topshop

Another multi buying moment...
I buy a new pair of navy Toms every summer so i'm building a bit of a collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment