Saturday 24 April 2010

Pirate Boots


I can't help but find Vivienne Westwood's pirate boots slightly appealing. In the north pirate boots are abundant and have become the moniker of 'would be trendies' and 'try hards' who go to Vivienne Westwood in their droves to buy style (think David from last years Big Brother).
However the pirate boot is quintessentially classic. Westwood has been making them forever under the Gold Label and they are kind of perfect; they go with dresses, shorts, skirts, look fine when they've been worn to death, are super comfy (or so i've been told, most Vivienne Westwood footwear is) and can be worn all year round.

I don't know, now I no longer live in the north I think it would be okay for me to own a pair but NEVER admit to it when in mixed company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment