Monday 5 April 2010

Wedding Dresses

I'd like to get married in one of these dresses... Maybe I will have to get married 3 times so I can wear them all. I know it sounds crazy to talk about it but I know we all think about it!


This Dress is probably my favorite, Grace Kelly looks stunning. Her waist looks tiny due to the voluminous skirt, tight waist and fitted lace top. 


Loved this vintage lace gown I saw in a boutique in Brighton. This picture does the dress little justice, it was covered in applique flowers and was tiered- Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the whole dress. Very few dresses have these little turned up cap sleeves and covered buttons up the front. This is the perfect dress for a summer wedding.


The way the charmeuse silk moves on this Bottega Veneta dress is beautiful. I love the way the fabric billows.

2 comments:

  1. I know who I'm taking shopping if I ever get married! :-)

    Grace kelly's dress is - soooo elegant!
    That little vintage gem...just gorgeous!

    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who I'm taking shopping if I ever get married!

    Grace Kelly's dress is soooo elegant!
    That little vintage dress is a gem! Where do you find these things?

    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete