Friday 24 September 2010

Topshop Shoes

I think I may of inadvertently become a Topshop shoe addict. The other day I realised I have no less than seven pairs of Topshop shoes in regular rotation... I didn't know I was such a big fan. However 'credit where credit's due', Topshop do make the most fashion forward shoes on the high street. They make shoes that are wearable, affordable (although their price points have been on a gradual increase over the last few years) and are high enough in the heel. Topshop are probably the only high street shoes I wear and I love that they don't come with the same preservation pressure as more expensive shoes.

These are the shoes that are never far from my feet...

Was sooo gutted when the wood split on these and I had to return them.

I'm a matcher and a multi buyer, I got these in black as well.


LOVE THESE! Probably the only flat shoes I would consider wearing after dark.

This picture does these boots no justice. I like to wear them with skirts that cover the tops of them, that way no-one knows wear the boots end.

My favorite pair of sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment