Saturday 18 September 2010

White Dresses

Not just for getting married in I am really feeling white dresses for this winter. I'm thinking about going quite monochromatic this year therefore will be teaming these dresses with black tights (standard), those black patent Tribute 2 pumps which I still intend to buy and a great black sherling coat... An expensive winter is ahead.

T.B.A at Urban Outfitters £175. Love the Peter Pan collar (my favorite collar of all), puff sleeves with pom pom detail- Look super close and you'll see them.


Although i'm not a big Victoria Beckham fan Roland Mouret is definitely putting together strong, well constructed looks on her behalf (I bet she chose those bronze pumps).


3.1 Phillip Lim


I will of course require a black hat this winter. I love this wool and angora turban by American Retro, available at The Merchant Archive. This or my black fur Russian hat.


No comments:

Post a Comment