Saturday 23 October 2010

Zara

Zara.com may well ring my downfall! The new autumn collection is full of pieces to covert and never has it been easier to shop a collection. The website is well set out, easy to navigate and gives you every possible angle on a garment so you are in no doubt as too what you are getting. The most impressive thing about this service is the delivery method. Unlike with other websites (Topshop, Net a Porter) the delivery time is catered to suit you. In the morning they email and send you a text specifying the hour in which delivery will take place and offer you the option to change this time to an hour or day which is more convenient.
And most importantly the entire collection is online. I need never go into a Zara again!

Some of my favorite pieces...

Sheepskin lined leather biker jacket, £219

My next purchase- Brown leather lace up ankle boots, £79.99. I'll wear them with a grey wool dress and opaque black tights or oatmeal coloured ankle socks.

My newest purchase. Love chelsea boots for this winter.




1 comment:

  1. Ah dear, it was only a matter of time before the zara.com post came about! Nice new boots lady. Love K x

    ReplyDelete