Wednesday 6 April 2011

Kurt Geiger

This blog post is well over due but this seasons collection at Kurt Geiger is amazing. There are so many pairs of shoes to covert in what I think is their strongest collection in years.

My Favorites:

The best of the bunch, these also come in black leather. The perfect ode to colour blocking I had to stop myself from buying these. So pretty but so impractical. 

Multi-coloured leather- I would wear these with a simple khaki shirt dress.

I'm not too sure of the shape when they're on but I love the use of feathers on these. They define the term, 'statement shoe'.

With ankle socks, pink nail polish or tights in winter. These shoes can be worn all year round.





1 comment:

  1. I love the feather shoe, the picture of it in the KG shop window on S.Molton street, London, had me mesmerised :)

    ReplyDelete