Tuesday 24 August 2010

Tote Bags

I love a good tote bag. They fit everything and if you buy the right ones they can be really stylish. Living in zone 3 I often can't be bothered going home to change before going out on an eve so I throw everything into my big Reiss bag and i'm set.

Some of my favorites...

Celine, black pony skin with leather lining and trim.

Another offering by Celine

A little bit more obtainable, leather tote by Zara

Etro, pony skin... I do love a bit of pony.

Anya Hindmarchs' leather and canvas tote. Love this range of occasion specific bags, this one is for dry cleaning but she also makes them for ballet kit, homework and dirty washing.

Marc by Marc Jacobs- I saw someone with this bag on the tube and just thought, wow that bag looks useful.

Leather and wool tote by classic American brand Pendleton, £258- Love the use of traditional Mexican fabric and print.








No comments:

Post a Comment