Friday 26 November 2010

Ankle Boots

Ankle boots with lace or crochet trimmed socks has been one of my favorite looks his year. Black ankle boots are fast becoming a wardrobe staple for me and i've always got my eye out for new pairs. Here are a few which i'm thinking about purchasing or have already purchased...

I wasn't sure how I felt about these boots at first but the have really grown on me. They're a nice, more interesting take on the black boot. Kurt Geiger, £390

I have just bought this pair from Urban Outfitters. I'm a big fan of wooden heels and the platform means these are comfortable enough for wearing during the day.

Zip on the outside with an angular wedge. Acne, £405

Suede lace up shoe boots with a corset up the heel Corset backs can look tacky but here it works.   Azzedine Alaia, £965


No comments:

Post a Comment