Tuesday 16 November 2010

Feeling a Bit Flat

It seems the majority of us spend the most money on the shoes we wear the least. I am the first person to fork out for a pair of sky high heels I wear sporadically and then spend little on the shoes I wear all the time. I think it's time we all embrace fabulous flats.

I saw these Charlotte Olympia pumps on someone last week and loved them. They also come in red satin. £518, available at Matches.

This picture does these patent loafers by Kurt Geiger little justice. I like the pinked edging around the tongue. £110

Cute lace ups by Christian Louboutin

I can't get enough of Christian Louboutin's high top sneakers.

More Louboutin sneakers (trainers). I would team these with a grey jersey maxi dress and a fancy jacket.

Lemon and gold French Sole ballerinas. Wear with cigar leg trousers and twin sets for the Audrey Hepburn look. £55 (sale)

Cheap and Chic- Zara, £29.99









No comments:

Post a Comment